Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Law in La Habra, CA
The prospect of declaring bankruptcy is a daunting one, and something you shouldn’t have to face alone. If you’re looking at Chapter 7 bankruptcy, the attorneys at The Law Offices of Julia A. Kemp can help you during this stressful time in your life.
At The Law Offices of Julia A. Kemp, we know that while every bankruptcy proceeding is unique, most people feel intimidated when filing. The paperwork involved in bankruptcy cases can be quite confusing, and, more often than not, your creditors will have teams of lawyers behind them.
Our objective is to make the bankruptcy process as simple and painless as possible for our clients. Depending on how far you are into the process, our bankruptcy attorneys may be able to:
- Help you understand eligibility requirements and the different types of bankruptcy
- File your petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Negotiate with your creditors at your 341 Meeting
- Argue on your behalf in bankruptcy court, if necessary
- Help you regain control of your finances and get a fresh start
When you’re having financial problems, time is of the utmost importance. Acting quickly and hiring an attorney when you miss credit card payments or when your business starts failing is the first step in gaining control over your finances. Contact The Law Offices of Julia A. Kemp today to discuss your financial situation and whether bankruptcy is right for you.